HEATING OIL GIVEAWAY ALTERNATE ENTRY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The JJ Powell 100 gallon heating oil Sweepstakes consists of one, individual random draw sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes starts on October 16th, 2021 and ends on November 15th, 2021 at 11:59:59 AM ET (“ Sweepstakes Period”). One prize winner will be selected by November 30th, 2021. By participating, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of JJ Powell, Inc. (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal homeowners with a primary residence located within a 10 mile radius of Philipsburg, PA, Centre Hall, PA, Clearfield, PA, Bellefonte, PA, Lewistown, PA, Lewisburg, PA, Sunbury, PA who are at least age 18 at the time of entry, and are a primary user of heating oil. Employees of Sponsor and of its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- TO ENTER: Participants can receive a total maximum of one (1) entry. Entry period is October 16th, 2021 and ends on November 15th, 2021. Entries do not carry over to future giveaways. Obtain entries as follows:
- One (1) entry will be provided for ordering heating oil online at myaccount.jjpowell.com/orderfuel.
- Alternatively, entries may be received by visiting www.jjpowell.com/giveawayentry and supplying full name, address, phone number, email address, and heating oil delivery information.
- ENTRY GUIDELINES: An entry will not be eligible to win if a valid email address is not given. To ensure that you have registered a valid email address, review your entry notification email sent to your provided email address or log into your JJ Powell, Inc. account. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant, to obtain entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant's excess entries and that entrant may be disqualified at the discretion of the Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Eligibility determinations are subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Winner Verification and Notification: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected to win 100 gallons of home heating oil.
Drawings will be conducted 1 or more days following the end of each monthly period. Potential Grand Prize Winners must respond to Sponsor’s winner notification and provide any and all documentation requested in a timely manner. A Participant who is randomly selected as the potential Grand Prize Winner (a “Potential Winner”) will not be awarded any prize, even after being notified as Potential Winner, unless and until the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified. Potential Winner will be notified via email and/or telephone. If the Potential Winner is deemed ineligible or does not respond in a timely manner, an alternate winner may be selected and notified. Sponsor may in its sole discretion announce a Potential Winner’s name on its Facebook feed, Instagram feed, or in other forms of communication, provided, however, that no Potential Winner shall be certified as a winner until the Potential Winner has executed and returned any and all required documents, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such as a verification of eligibility and identity or any liability or publicity release. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to any notification attempt or return verification documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or an undeliverable or other error message is received by Sponsor from the Participant’s ISP—even if sent by the ISP in error and even if the notice is actually received thereafter, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final.
- Prize/ODDS/Approximate Retail Value (ARV): One (1) Grand Prize is available to be awarded: total prize pool ARV: $259. Grand Prizes are:
- 100 Gallons of Home Heating Oil
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit one (1) prize per household.
- GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on each prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Potential Winners may be required to sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to awarding of the prize. In the event Sponsor cannot provide a prize as indicated, for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, voice, address (city and state only), likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, except where prohibited by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Prize winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies (the “ Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to damage to reputation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize. Winners acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have not made and are not in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering, or the announcement of prizes.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, Sponsor may, if possible to do fairly, award the Sweepstakes Prizes via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the list of winners of the JJ Powell, Inc. 100 Gallon Heating Oil Sweepstakes, send a request in writing by November 15th, 2021 to JJ Powell, Inc. Attn: Ryan Scaife, 109 West Presqueisle Street, Philipsburg, PA 16866 with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- SPONSOR: JJ Powell, Inc. 109 West Presqueisle Street, Philipsburg, PA 16866